Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Lord Ganesha has been visiting this small community for the last 50 years!

 When Nagaraj, our neighbor and family friend dropped in, and pulled out an envelope and gave it to me, saying  "it was our 50th year". I was quite perplexed. 


Anyway as I read the invite, I was still confused. I asked, "How old were you when you joined them?" 
I was amazed when he said "we, a group of friends, started it."  The friends wouldn’t have been even teens. 
A group of pre-teens who started a "Royal Association", also had installed and performed Ganesh Pooja for the last fifty years is surely a story that needs shared. 

We had attended a few of the earlier functions. The present one was in a grand style.
I requested Nagaraj to tell us more and here is the story. An inspiring one! 
I wanted the story, his and his friends in their own words!

No comments:

Lord Ganesha has been visiting this small community for the last 50 years!

 When Nagaraj, our neighbor and family friend dropped in, and pulled out an envelope and gave it to me, saying  "it was our 50th year...